I believe that every single one of us is utterly magnificent at the core of our identity. This means we have incredible, positive, and powerful contributions—just waiting for our action to unleash them.
But sometimes it feels a little overwhelming to carry it through.
- Do you sell software, digital information products, consulting, or education?
- Are you frozen like a deer in headlights—avoiding all the decisions you have to make?
- Do you dread all the writing that your marketing requires?
- Is your team struggling to deliver within the timeframe you need?
- Would you love to have a little room to breathe?
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. It doesn’t have to be an uphill climb to make a contribution and a living at the same time.
I’m Susan Rampson, and I help entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and other dreamers get the traction they need to build their products efficiently and sell them quickly.
I help accelerate product development by employing the agile delivery practices I’ve honed over 20 years as an agile product manager. I also help sell those offerings by applying the product launch strategies and direct response copywriting principles that I’ve learned from the masters like Jeff Walker and Ray Edwards.
Some of my clients need help with one or the other half of the equation, some need help with both.